Wednesday 6 August 2014

New Design Team Member Jaya Raghuvanshi from India!





Last month we welcomed Lydie Denis aka Lilibleu to our team
 here at SATW.  This month say HELLO to another exciting new
 team member, Jaya Raghuvanshi from India!



Let's hear from Jaya herself...

Hello everyone!
My name is Jaya Raghuvanshi & I am from India. 
I am 27 years old & a Dental Surgeon by profession. 
Crafting ,painting & pencil sketching have been my hobbies since childhood. 

I discovered paper crafts in 2012 & have been hooked since then! 
I started with scrapbooking & making layouts only recently
{ around April this year} & find them really exciting & challenging!!  

My style is a 'mixed bag' & I love to try anything new that comes my way .
 I am so thankful for the opportunity to share my work with you here at SATW.   
You can find my blog HERE & I would love a visit :)

Jaya was one of our Featured Players last month, creating this stunning piece!


 Jaya is definitely a star on the rise in the world of Mixed Media Scrapbooking
 & as such a perfect addition to our team!  

Please join me in welcoming Jaya into the SATW fold!


20 comments:

Marilyn said...

Warm welcome Jaya!

Kim Ewins said...

A very warm welcome Jaya :)

Nicole Doiron said...

Congrats to Jaya on making it on this fabulous DT!

lavina agarwal said...

Congrats jaya..

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jaya!!!!

Lilibleu said...

Welcome Jaya and congratulatins !!!

Terhi Koskinen said...

Welcome Jaya!!! <3

Hussena said...

Congrats Jaya ..So happy to see you a Dt member here :)

Nupur said...

Congrats Jaya...xx

Unknown said...

Welcome Jaya :)

Татьяна said...

welcome Jaya!

PJ said...

Congrats jaya :) such a well deserved spot :)

Di Garling said...

Hi Jaya & a huge WELCOME to our team. I have been a huge fan of yours ever since your entered you first layout with us a few months ago. I love your work & I totally agree with Helen, you certainly are a rising star. Again, welcome. Cheers Di

Karita said...

Warm Welcome Jaya! :)

Erica said...

A big, warm welcome Jaya!!

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Thank you so much everyone! So excited to be a part of SATW! :) :)

alexandra polyzou said...

welcome Jaya!!!so happy to have you with us!!!

Hera said...

Welcome, Jaya! Your art is absolutely beautiful! Hugs to you!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Welcome Jaya! <3

Ania Komenda said...

welcome on board Jaya; You look so beautiful on the photo and Your layout is amazing