Wednesday 20 August 2014

August 2014 Guest Designer Brandi Matos of the USA!





Hello to you all!
Please view our current challenge HERE & our
2nd reveal based on the same challenge HERE.

Today we welcome back the winner of our June 2014 Challenge,
Brandi Matos of the USA, as our Guest Designer!  


My name is Brandi Matos &  I am just another obsessed scrapper
 in the world of paper crafting!  I live in Florida, USA, also known as
 “The Sunshine State”, with my two beautiful girls & amazing
 husband. I run a small business from home selling invitations
 for a variety of events & thoroughly enjoy what I do!
  I literally stumbled across scrapbooking a little over two years ago
 & completely fell in love with it! From layouts, cards, to Off-
 the-Page projects, I enjoy it all!  I love to get messy playing with 
different mediums to make something truly fabulous!
 Although most of my work revolves around my two girls & is pretty
 "girly", I don't really have a set "style".  I am still very new to this
 hobby & enjoy trying a little bit of everything!   If I see it & like it - 
  I try it! It's that simple!  Please feel free to visit my blog *HERE* 

 

Brandi has used our current mood board {above} HERE for her inspiration.


Brandi has created such, eye-catching background texture & the 
soft colors work so beautifully with her sweet photo!


The chipboard sentiment adds a touch 
of elegance & is beautifully done!


I adore Brandi's layers & enchanting elements!
Thank you so much Brandi for creating such a very
 PRETTY page for us at Scrap Around The World!

Please leave some comment LOVE for Brandi
 if she has INSPIRED you today ♥

TIME IS RUNNING OUT - TIME TO GET YOUR ENTRIES IN!
JUST2 WEEKS LEFT TO CLOSING TIME.

We have some amazing prizes up for grabs so get
creating & upload your layout soon!

Challenge closes on Sunday 31st August 2014.

***Have you entered our Facebook Giveaway yet?!***
WE HAVE ANOTHER HUGE PRIZE ON OFFER THERE!!

Sign up as an official GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT FOLLOWER
on the gadget just above where you upload your layouts (our linky tool)
in the right-hand sidebar then pop on over to our Facebook page,
share our giveaway post & leave us a comment to let us know!

4 FULL PAPER PACKS ON OFFER FROM GALLERIA PAPIERU!





11 comments:

Terhi Koskinen said...

Oh, such a sweet and beautiful layout! Love it to pieces, and adore your style Brandi! :)

Di Garling said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL layout Brandi & a great interpretation of the moodboard. Love everything you do actually. Cheers Di

Rachael Funnell said...

This is SOOOOOooo GORGEOUS Brandi.. :)

Ella Swan said...

Great layout Brandi. You have a fabulous style!!

Karita said...

Beautiful layout! I just love the design!
Thank you for the insiration!

zuziucha said...

I love it. The layers make it look lovely.

Marilyn said...

So Beautiful and sweet page Brandi, love your take of the moodboard! x

Brandi Matos said...

You are all soooo sweet!!!! Thank you sooo very much for having me this month!! It's been an honor :-)

Hera said...

What a beautiful and inspiring page! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Paula Calvanico said...

Precious Brandi :) Love your take!

Paula

Riikka Kovasin said...

So sweet and lovely! <3