Thursday 20 February 2014

February Guest Designer Tanita Shmigun of Russia!





Please view our current challenge HERE & our
2nd reveal based on the same challenge HERE.
{& don't forget our Design Team Call HERE}.

Today we welcome back the winner of our January 2014 Challenge,
Tanita Shmigun of Russia, as our February Guest Designer!


"Hi everyone!   My name is Tanya, but my online name is Tanita.
 I’m 19 years old & live in the little city of Angarsk (Siberia) in Russia.
I've just finished school & soon I will be furthering my studies.  
 I live with my parents, little sister & brother.
I began scrapbooking in 2010 & I still try to learn more & more about this amazing art.
I love to tell my stories through layouts & mini-albums ~ to express my feelings & emotions.
 I love to use paints, stamps, stickers & confetti & I love to layer.
At the moment I am experimenting with mixed-media, steampunk & grunge. 
My  inspiration comes from my boyfriend, my friends, my family.  
Scrapbooking is my therapy & makes my world better, brighter & happier ~
you can find my blog *HERE*  
 
 

 Tanita has used our current mood board for inspiration.


I love the touches of yellow Tanita has used
 {inspired by the gold in the flower-pot image}.



Just look at all those luscious layers!!  I can count ELEVEN!!!
Yet Tanita's layout is not at all bulky.  Very clever!


Such a wonderful photo too.  
Tanita sure knows how to capture the
 essence of our mood boards doesn't she?


Thank you so much Tanita for creating this wonderful 
page especially for Scrap Around The World!

Please leave some encouragement for Tanita,
who is still a teenager!  {Makes me wish I had
been able to take up scrapbooking earlier than I did!}

Just 8 DAYS TO GO until our current challenge closes.
Remember it's February which is a short month,
so if you haven't had a chance to play along yet why not 
schedule some "ME" time this weekend?

Challenge closes on Friday 28th Feb - midnight EST.



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Tanita's work. So much going on but the photo is still the main focus. Very clever layers too.

Di Garling said...

Awesome layout Tanita and you have showcased that great pic so well. Thanks for sharing your work with us here at Scrap round the World. Cheers Di

Tanita said...

Girls, thank you for such important, warm and sweet words, I'm glad to read, that you like my layout :)
Thank you for inspiration and opportunity to take part in your blog's life!

Олеся Максимова said...

Tanita is the best scrap girl! Wonderful layout.

Paula Calvanico said...

So pretty :) Love how you focused everything in the center :)

Paula

Teresa said...

Beautiful work, thank you for so much wonderful inspiration, I enjoyed this challenge. x

Gideoni said...

beautiful Layout! Wonderful inspiration!!!

Leonie said...

Beautiful Page!! Wonderful layering!