Sunday 20 April 2014

April Guest Designer Anna Rogalska of Poland!






Please view our current challenge HERE & our
2nd reveal based on the same challenge HERE.

Today we welcome back the winner of our March 2014 Challenge,
Anna Rogalska  of Poland, as our April Guest Designer!



Hello! My name is Anna Rogalska. I live in Poland & work as a landscape designer. 
 I've been scrapbooking for nearly 6 years now. My scrapping style is romantic, 
little shabby & with lots of mixed-media.  I am definitely a flower addict!  
 My favourite forms are layouts, cards & tags. I love chipboards too, 
aswell as inks, paints,mists & masks. You can find me here *HERE*



Anna has used our current mood board for inspiration


Wow has she done a stunning job or what?!


I love to see all these layers of Anna's favourite things!


So stunning!  Love it!!  Thank you Anna!!!


Don't forget to leave some comment love for Anna!
The entries are rolling in so thick & fast this month we can hardly keep up!!

Get yours in if you haven't already - remember it's our EPIC EVENT next month!
If you are featured this month (if you haven't been already) it will boost your 
chances of winning one of our EPIC PRIZES by 90% next month, as 9 out of 10
 of our prizes go to our past winners, features or finalists, in order for us to reward
 our TOP TEN PLAYERS of 2014{our first year - May 2013 - April 2014} 

The deadline for this challenge is WEDNESDAY 30th of APRIL 2014.





9 comments:

Eila Sandberg said...

My gosh Anna! this is heavenly!! so so very gorgeous!! xox

Kim Ewins said...

Stunning, Anna :)

Gayle Price said...

Beautiful page ! I am a huge fan of your work and so happy you could share your talent here at SATW.

Erica said...

Anna, what an absolutely gorgeous layout!! Your background is incredible.

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Stunning creations! All of these are sooo gorgeous! Getting to learn so much !
I made an entry again to the SATW challenge and I am coming back each month coz I am in love with LOs ! This is new to me and this entry being the third time I laid my hands on LO and I am so glad you liked my attempt. Its definitely is not that good but I am so glad to play along!

Paula Calvanico said...

The layers and textures are just fantastic! Beautiful lo :)

Paula

S.R Style said...

Beautuful , love it.

Tusia Lech said...

Uwielbiam twoje scrapy Aniu - cieszę się bardzo, że znów tworzysz <3

Anonymous said...

Your use of mixed media and embellishments is fabulous!