Tuesday 28 January 2014

Featured Youtuber - Sanna Lippert of Austria - Art Journal Video Tutorial





Hello Scrap Around The World fans!.

We've had a wonderful start to the new year with SO MANY  gorgeous entries
 for our January mood board.  If you haven't linked up yet there ONLY 4 MORE
DAYS to do it!!   We have plenty of fabulous prizes to be won AS ALWAYS!!

Our Current Challenge {below} can be found HERE & if you scroll through our
January posts we have tonnes of inspiration for you from Guest Teams,
Guest Designers AND a mid-month reveal from more of our designers too!!



Today we are sharing are sharing a specially prepared video
 tutorial from talented Youtube video whizz Sanna Lippert!


"Hi! My name is Sanna Lippert & I live close to Vienna in Austria, 
although I am originally from Finland.  I create mainly layouts but
 also cards &  mini-books. Playing with all kinds of media, stencils
 & colours is my  passion!   

When I'm not paper-crafting, I'm working at my day job or weaving
 rugs, socks or doing something else creative.  I can't imagine
 life without creativity!  A black pen, some small embellishments, 
stamps & mists are my constant companions.  

I create based on my mood & love all styles. I love this hobby 
& trying out new products & techniques. It is a great honour to 
be featured at Scrap Around The World - thank you Helen!"



Sanna shows how to create a beautiful Art Journal spread
 filled with LOTS of techniques.  Don't forget that we allow
double art journal spreads here at Scrap Around The World,
as well as single art journal pages if they are A4 or larger,
so why not try one next time you enter our challenges?

Sanna loves making videos & has plenty to share on her Youtube
 channel HERE as well as her BlogFacebook Instagram.

Thank you Sanna for sharing your talent & video-making 
skills with us all here at Scrap Around The World.  

  Please let Sanna know if you enjoyed her video by leaving a
 comment - EVERYONE loves to be appreciated for their efforts!

Thanks to  Leonie Neal-Dawson
 {Featured Educator Co-ordinator}
for her assistance in prepping this post for me!!




8 comments:

Di Garling said...

Fabulous tutorial Sanna, great to watch you work. Thanks so much for sharing. Cheers Di

Lizzy Hill said...

This is amazing:):) The layers are delicious & the detail really quite stunning...got some fab ideas...TFS Sanna:):):)

Eila Sandberg said...

Wowzer Sanna! LOVED watching your video! this is one cool arty spread! xoxo

Leonie said...

It's a wonderful art journal page. Thanks again Sanna for contributing your time and fabulous talent to the Scrap Around the World blog. x

zuziucha said...

Sanna! As always-PERFECT!!!

sannalippert said...

thank you lovelies!! you are all so kind!! Hugs, Sanna

Tusia Lech said...

I adore your style Sanna :) So it is so great to see you creating! xx

sannalippert said...

thanks, Tusia <3