Wednesday 20 November 2013

Guest Design Team Inspiration from 13arts!





Our Current Winners & Features!




 ***Don't forget about our current challenge HERE!***

Hello Scrap Around The World fans!

Today we have even more inspiration for you from the Design Team at 13arts!!!
13arts has been very generous with us at Scrap Around The World & have
been a regular sponsor since we began - 7 months ago already!!


They have created some amazing projects based
 on our current mood board & optional sketch below.

 

First up we have Ayeeda - the proud owner of 13arts!
Aida Domisiewicz {Poland}




Mell Pell {Belarus}




Kasia - Ciri {Poland}




Dorota Dolega {Poland}


A HUGE thank you to dear Aida & her team at 13arts for
such wonderful & diverse inspiration! I hope you are feeling
inspired & ready to create with our November mood board if 
you haven't already!  Only 10 days left until it closes!!

Please leave some comment love for Aida & her team ♥
  For even more inspiration you can visit the 13 Arts blog HERE .


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome work by the 13 @rts team! You ladies are really talented!

Zanka said...

Stunning projects Ladies, such a variety of expressions!Thanks for playing with us :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Such fantastic projects my dear ladies! absolutely amazing to see your interpretations! thanks a bunch for sharing your talent with us! xx

Gayle Price said...

Beautiful and inspiring works !! Thank you for being such great sponsors too.

Keren Tamir said...

welcome girls!! stunning creations!!

Di Garling said...

Fablous layouts girls and such a great take on the mood board too. Love them all. Cheers Di. Xo

Aida Domisiewicz said...

Thank You ladies:) It is a pure pleasure for all of us, we love SATW challenges:) Hugs!

Bellaidea said...

Fantastic work my friends, I am so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

I thought I had linked up my layout but I don't see it here. I'd better try again!! I was wondering why I had only one visitor!

Kim Ewins said...

Such beautiful work and very inspiring..... Thank you :)