Saturday 20 December 2014

December Guest Designer - Jasmine Shea of Australia!





Hello all!  I hope you are all well!!
Surely busy, busy at this very social time of the year!!!
If you are not away from home on vacation then hopefully
you have found some time to create an entry for us this month.

If not DO NOT DESPAIR!  This month we are accepting tags
& Artist Trading Cards especially to help you create QUICKLY
& not miss out on any special family/friend time!

Please view our current challenge *HERE* & our
 mid-month reveal based on the same challenge *HERE*.

Today we welcome back the winner of our October 2014 Challenge - 
Jasmine Shea of Australia, as our Guest Designer!

Let's get to know Jasmine a little better!

"Hello, I'm Jasmine & I am from Melbourne Australia.
I have 4 wonderful children who keep me on my toes & in the car,
 running around after them but I wouldn't have it any other way!

I have a wonderful husband of whom I am very proud, who also
 runs our business.  He makes sure that between kids, school,
 family life, a social life & a scrapping life, I still have the time to do
 some work for the business too LOL!!  

 I just love this craft & have been blessed to meet so many fabulous
 women in real life & online as part of many wonderful Design Teams.
  The inspiration from so many talented ladies has helped me grow
 within my work & I thank everyone who supports me.
 This is the most awesome, crafty journey ever!  

 If you want to see more of my work, please feel free
 to pop over to my blog - "Jasmine's Scrapvine" ***HERE***."

  Jasmine has used our current mood board for her inspiration!

Ooooh I am loving this original, Festive layout!


Great artsy ink work & loving all the scatterings of teeny embellies...


Stunning & individual layout from Jasmine!

Please leave Jas some comment LOVE if you feel inspired 
by her layout to create your own ASAP!  I sure do but 
I am away at the moment so no creating for me :(

We have AMAZING PRIZES up for grabs again this month
PLUS AN EXTRA, BONUS PRIZE AND 
ANOTHER NEW FACEBOOK COMPETITION 
so please join us if you possibly can -
JUST 10 DAYS TO GO NOW!!

Challenge closes Wednesday, 31st December!!!






13 comments:

Thuria said...

Original! I like it!

zuziucha said...

Such a beautiful inspiration! I love it.

Ella Swan said...

Pretty Jas! Lovely to have you here

Heather McMahon said...

This is wonderful Jas! Love it!

nancy carroll said...

Awesome projects, love them all.

Karita said...

Absolutely gorgeous layout! I love those hearts!

Marilyn said...

So pretty Jasmine!x

Riikka Kovasin said...

Really fabulous!

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Those hearts look absolutely gorgeous! Fabulous layout.Love it <3

Татьяна said...

Fabulous! Love it!

dstandard said...

Fabulous page - love the hearts!

dagmarakos.blogspot.com said...

Oh! I love it!

Hera said...

This is a really sweet page! Love love love!!! Thanks for sharing with us, friend!