Saturday, 28 March 2015

Video tutorial by Tiphanie Barbreau
{Design Team 'Moment To Shine'}

Hi everyone. It's Heather McMahon back with you today to welcome
you to another video tutorial in our Design Team 'Moment To Shine' series. 

Today we have a gorgeous & unique project by Design Team 

member Tiphanie Barbreau from France. Tiphanie was 
inspired by our current challenge here..

We saw a sneak peek of Tiphanie's art journal page in the mid-month 
reveal & now she is sharing a video of how she made her stunning project.

Please let Tiphanie know what you think by leaving a comment!


Tiphanie created this simply stunning page using the mood board for her
 inspiration. She was influenced by the clean, minimalist images, 
the blues & yellows, the soft, flowing lines of the twine & 
horse's mane, the drawn lines & the Sunshine quote.

There's so much inspiration on this mood board!


Here's an update on Tiphanie:


"Hello eveybody. My name is Tiphanie & I live in France. I began my artistic journey 
as a cardmaker but I soon became addicted to scrapbooking. I love adding 
texture to my work & having my hands covered with ink & paint! My other 
passions are drawing & colouring in stamped images.

I hope you like my video!"


Click on the link below to watch Tiphanie's video.





Here are some close-ups of Tiphanie's gorgeous project. Tiphanie used pens with 
different point sizes for her doodling. They are Uni pin 01, 02, 05 & 07.



Tiphanie suggests that drawings like this should be drawn freehand. 
Don't be afraid to let your hand & heart wander freely!



Tiphanie finished her project by colouring with Copic markers. She loves these 
markers because there are many colours which makes shading & blending easy.



Tiphanie's beautiful doodled art journal page.



Here are the products she used to make this project.



SUPPLIES LIST

Drawing Paper
Copic "Sketch" &  "CIAO" Markers from Danafix
Pen "Uni pin fine line"
Pencil & eraser


Please leave a comment for Tiphanie if you enjoyed her video!

Remember - there are only 3 days left to enter this month's challenge!
To be in with a chance to win 1 of our 11 amazing prizes you'll need to be quick!

You can find the challenge details here.


Complied & posted by Heather McMahon




9 comments:

Наталия Мищенко said...

it is beautiful!

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

Oh WOW! Tiphanie I wish I had your confidence to just draw like you do!!! This is incredible xx

Ella Swan said...

👏👏👏 what a glorious doodles page! Beautifully coloured!! Thank you!!!

Татьяна said...

Wow!!!!it is beautiful!

Lilibleu said...

Stunning !!! Bravo Tiphanie, c'est magnifique ^^

Beatrice Lawson said...

Lovely! Wish I could draw like that...

Heather McMahon said...

Thanks for sharing such a unique piece of artwork with us Tiphanie!

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Gorgeous

Hera said...

Amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us!